- If you want to enrol as part of a group please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for further advice.
- You can apply to start a Unit at anytime.
- Unit 0 is provided free when you register for any other unit.
Please note: when you purchase your unit you will receive an email confirmation. The confirmation will also be emailed to Diane Rodie and Sara Rowan who will manually register you on the dedicated Distance Learning programme website. You should expect to receive your login within 7 working days.
We recommend that trainees enrolling for the whole course have a local Tutor. Your Tutor can be any Consultant Paediatric Neurologists, or more experienced colleague, who has an interest in encouraging younger colleagues. Consultants enrolling on the course do not need a Tutor, although it is helpful to work through the course with another colleague.
- There are people enrolled on this course from all over the world, so there may already be a Tutor and group near to you. Please email email@example.com to ask.
- If you want to enrol as part of a group please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are in the United Kingdom, please download the UK regional list of tutors.
Enrolments are accepted throughout the year to start the course: