The British Paediatric Neurology Association is the professional organisation for doctors who specialise in the care of children with neurological disorders.
The BPNA is a charity (1159115) aiming to promote the health and well-being of children with neurological disorders through:
- Training and education of professionals working in the field of neurosciences.
- Research into neurological disorders affecting children & young people.
- Improvement of knowledge of professionals, the public and patients and their families through scientific meetings.
- Providing support to members to facilitate the delivery of the above objectives.
- Short courses in: epilepsy, movement disorders, headache and neonatal neurology.
- Paediatric Neurology Distance Learning: this covers all aspects of paediatric neurology comprehensively and systematically.
- 3-day Annual Scientific Meeting: January each year.
All our courses and conferences are open to non-members.
Click on 'Courses & Conferences' above.