The British Paediatric Neurology Association is the professional organisation for doctors who specialise in the care of children with neurological disorders.
The BPNA is a charity (1159115) aiming to promote the health and well-being of children with neurological disorders through:
- training and education of professionals working in the field of neurosciences
- research into neurological disorders affecting children & young people
- improvement of knowledge of professionals, the public and patients and their families through scientific meetings
- providing support to members to facilitate the delivery of the above objectives
Training & Education for professionals working in paediatric neurosciences
The BPNA delivers:
- short courses in: epilepsy, movement disorders, headache and neonatal neurology
- paediatric neurology distance learning, which covers all aspects of paediatric neurology comprehensively and systematically
- 3-day annual scientific meeting in January each year
All our courses and conferences are open to non-members.
Click on ‘Courses & Conferences’ above